Friday, June 7, 2013

Frugal Fashions: Superhero


I love that greenberries lets me shop the way I want to for quality brands on the budget I have! My son's really into super heroes right now. He's recently learned who the transformers are and why the autobots are awesome, and he's taken a liking to Spiderman and Batman as well. When I saw this shirt at greenberries I just knew it had to come home with us. I love that it has the playful comic book feel without being too covered in licensed characters and branding (a personal pet peeve of mine), and the awesome, stain hiding, lightweight shorts were a no brainer when preparing for a wild rumpus of a day out with my  active and messy boy. He's never far from his Keen sandals, either. I love that they are closed toe to minimize those pesky rocks in the shoes, which has us stopping less and playing more, and they go from wet to dry over and over without chafing or smelling funky, plus they wash so well.

Eon's wearing:

Gymboree Shirt: Retail} $16.95, greenberries price} $4.25
Gymboree Shorts: Retail} $26.95, greenberries price} $6.50
Keen Sandals: Retail} $50.00, greenberries price} $14.00 (I bought them when he was teeny, thinking I'd need them eventually, and I did!)

Total Retail: $93.90
Total greenberries: $24.75

I saved $69.15!!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment