Thursday, May 2, 2013

Frugal Fashions: On the Go!

This post comes to you from somewhere in the middle of Nebraska, thankfully we are working our way back to Maryland. My sweet girl would not smile for the camera it might have something to do with the fact that it wasn't yet 5am and we have been in the road for 3 solid weeks despite her scowl she is adorable as always. Only half of her outfit today is frugal unfortunately I have a hard time finding our beloved See Kai Run shoes on consignment, I do buy her a pair every year at Lilliput a local shop in Moscow Idaho when we are there, we love shopping local even when we are away. Her shirt I discovered while scouring ebay, however it was selling for retail or more even used so when it turned up on the racks of greenberries I was elated! Her doll is from a line we discovered at toy fair and will be in stock soon at the store, G has been attached to her since February and she goes EVERYWHERE with us, we love her!

 Gap shirt retail $19.95, greenberries $5.95 
Gap shorts retail $24.95, greenberries $5.95 
See Kai Run sandals retail $47 on sale at Lilliput $37 

Retail $91.90 My cost $48.90

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment