Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Earth Week 2013: Frugal Fashions!

   I love the green aspect of buying consignment. Reducing the amount of new things that are created, and reusing things that another family has out grown its a win win. Kids wear their clothes for such a short time passing them on or consigning them is just an obvious choice in my opinion.

We are on a family vacation in Idaho so today's outfit is not quite fit for the beautiful days that Maryland has been having. Here I have been dressing G in lots of layers because we are still having some cold rainy and windy days. This is one of my favorite outfits on her lately, mostly because its a little different and just a little grown up (but not in a bad way!).









Janie and Jack Dress (I bought it a size small so it would fit like a tunic)
retail $49 greenberries $8.95
Gap skinny jeans retail $29 greenberries $6.95
Cherokee cardigan retail $14 hand me down FREE!
Nordstrom flats retail $39 greenberries $9.95

My Total $25.95
Retail cost $131
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment